Pages - Menu

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Chip Challenge

This week's Card a Day Challenge by Bexx was to create a card inspired by our favorite chips.  My favorite kind of chip has to be Kettle Brand's Jalapeno chips.


Yum, yum!  (You may have noticed that the bag has been opened.  I couldn't help myself :)

This is my card:


I centered a green panel on a cream card base.  I used my Cricut to cut a sentiment.  And I added a little pop of red in the form of a little flower.

So there you have it.  A card inspired by a bag chips!


Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

3 comments:

  1. You TOTALLY rock! This is so fantabulous, I can't even start to comment! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it, Nat!! The way you incorporated the package colors into your design is sensational!! The big bold letters and pretty blossom are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely inspiration! Your lettering is just right!

    ReplyDelete