Pages - Menu

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fall Five Part 2

On to Post 2 of the Fall Five.


I started by punching a bunch of squares out of a few different papers.  I adhered all the squares to a scrap piece of cardstock, which I die cut into shape.  I think it turned out pretty cute.  I love the little owl.  And I lined up the Pebbles "miss you" stamp to draw your eye right to it.

I wish I could take credit for this wonderful "quilted" die cut shape, but I really saw the idea on Pinterest.  I found this little beauty:


card

According to Pinterest it came from a blog called Sending Hugs by Lin.  There was no direct link to this specific card, but you can click here to go to this blog.

So thanks, Lin, for the fantastic idea!

Well, that's it for me today.  Enjoy and happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Cute autumn papers for your patchwork background!! Great seasonal design, Nathalia!

    ReplyDelete