Pages - Menu

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fall Five Part 3

Happy hump day!  This is a wonderful Wednesday for me because I just turned in over 500 pages worth of transcript!  Woo-hoo!  I can't even begin to tell you how glad I am to have that finished and off my plate!   It's like a weight has been lifted off my shoulder, no joke.  Now I get a few days to play and craft before another hectic week of work descends upon me.

So anyways, back to the Fall Five:


Can you tell I like this owl DP, because I do!  I think the owls are just darling.  I trimmed a few flags out of scraps I had laying around  and added the sentiment banner from Pebbles.    

I have to tell you, I purchased the Pebbles Banner Stamp set on a whim.  I needed to add a few more dollars to an online order to qualify for free shipping (I mean, why use your money to pay for shipping, when you can get more goodies for your stash; right?!?!)  So I purchased this little set.  And I have used this set of stamps obsessively since it arrived!  Don't you just love it when impulse buys work out so well?

Well, that's it from me for today.  Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!






3 comments:

  1. Love the owl paper too-your card is so cute and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this! I love the bright colors and those darling owls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute layout for your owls with your fabulous fishtail banners!!

    ReplyDelete