Pages - Menu

Friday, September 14, 2012

Paper Players Color Challenge 112

Happy Friday!

I just wanted to put a quick post to play along with the Paper Players Colour Challenge #112.

These are the colors for this challenge:

And here is my card:


I tried so many different things before landing on this layout.  I like it because it's clean and simple.  I used a gray card base and rounded the corners.  I stamped the chandelier image from Hero Arts in Versamark Ink onto blue paper and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.  I then used the coordinating Sizzix die to cut it out.  Finally I heat embossed the sentiment in black to give it a little shine.

I liked this concept so much I made a few more cards so that I could have a little set of cards to give away as a gift.  These are the other two designs in the set:



Well, that's it for this challenge.  It sure was fun.  Be sure to visit the Paper Players website to play along!  Enjoy and happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors and the rounded corners with your popped up images!! Super cards, Nathalia!

    ReplyDelete