Pages - Menu

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Mojo Monday 260

Hi all!

I hope that you've had a wonderful weekend so far.  I have been working away in my craft room whiping up all sorts of fun things that I hope to share with you soon.

But before it got to be late, I wanted to post my card for Mojo Monday Challenge 260.

Here is this week's sketch:

I have always balked the thought of making a card that isn't A2 in size.  But this was my week to try.  I went for the safe square option.  Here's my card:


I found this cute pink acorn paper from K & Company in my stash, so I decided to give it a try.  I used my Cricut to cut two acorns as my focal point.  I added a little contrasting turquoise border that had "Fall Fun" printed on it to tie everything together.

Well, that's it for this little post.  Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed with how you pulled all these elements together into a fun fall card. Did you enjoy making a square card?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute autumn design with the acorn paper and your Cricut cut acorns!! Great job with the MOJO layout, Nathalia!

    ReplyDelete