Pages - Menu

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Ripped Paper Challenge

Just wanted to pop in with a quick post for the Ripped Paper Challenge from a couple weeks ago.  Yep, this is the other challenge I missed.  This one was a little challenging for me.  I wasn't sure where to go with this one.

This is what I ended up making:


Quite honestly, this is not one of my favorites.  I used papers from DCWV's Homespun collection.  I added a few buttons, a baker's twine "spool" and the stickered sentiment.  The stickers are from Echo Park's Hello Summer collection.

Well, that's it for today (that was a quick post; right?!?!).  Enjoy and happy crafting!

6 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness! I love your card!!! Would you mind if I CASE it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't mind if you CASEd it all. I'd be honored.

      Delete
  2. I think this is a great idea for using torn paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too awesome!! I love the torn paper and the little thread!! How cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable with your torn layers, buttons, and twine!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete