Pages - Menu

Friday, October 12, 2012

ACAD Use Your Stash Challenge

Wow, did Friday come back around super fast this week, or is it just me?!?!

Last Friday Dorothy challenged the Card a Day blog group to make a card using  two items that have been in their stash for at least six months.  Here's my card:


All the DP I used on this card has been in my stash since before I even had a stash!  I somehow inherited a stack of DCWV paper from a friend before I started cardmaking and it's been sitting around for a few years.  I used a CTMH stamp set that I purchased some time ago and have never used.  So woo-hoo for some stash busting!

\post signature

2 comments:

  1. I want to play in your stash. These papers are fantastic and you put them together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun design with these great papers and images from your stash!!

    ReplyDelete