Pages - Menu

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hope You Can Cling To Catch Up

Happy Friday!

Just stopping in to share some of the cards I've made in an attempt to catch up with the Hope You Can Cling To Challenges.  So here we go...

Show Off Your Cupcakes Challenge:


I made this card using this sketch by Two Peas.  I got a little carried away with the heart-punched washi tape, but it gives the card some movement.


Rays of Hope Challenge:


The challenge was to create a card in gray with a touch of color.  I took the challenge literally and created a card with rays of sunshine. 

The HYCCT Challenge runs for the entire month of October so there's still plenty of time to play along! 

4 comments:

  1. Great cards! Love your happy cupcake card and the embossed cloud on your sunshine card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both wonderful!! I got my first batch in the mail to MD Anderson today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so bright and cheery! I am not sure how many I will be able to do for this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sparkly frosting and the textured sunshine.

    ReplyDelete