Pages - Menu

Monday, October 15, 2012

It's Christmastime

Well, almost.  It seems like retailers are pushing Christmas on us earlier and earlier.  Hubs and I were out shopping this weekend (I have to say I am the most blessed woman in the world because my husband is the BEST shopping buddy, and he doesn't watch football!!!) and we were surprised to see that Kohl's already had their holiday decorations up!  I'm serious!  Now I'm used to walking into a craft store and finding Christmas stuff this time of year, but Kohl's?!?!

Well, I am choosing to embrace the holidays and I am working, all-engines-go on my Christmas cards.  Here's a few I've put together lately.





post signature

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful leaves and berries papers on these fabulous holiday designs, Nathalia! That layered blossom is exquisite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! and good for you for getting prepared so early!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each card is similar yet very unique. Good job getting a jump start on your Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete