Pages - Menu

Saturday, October 6, 2012

More Hope You Can Cling To

I am having such a good time over at Split Coast Stamper's Hope You Can Cling To, so I thought it would be the perfect first post for World Card Making Day.  

SCS has the best HYCCT challenges and there's a new one posted every morning!  Instead of posting one card each day, I've been saving them up to post two or three at a time.  That would be too much blogging for this humble blogger.

Anyhow, on to the cards...

Show Me What You're Made Of:


The challenge was to create a card that represented the essence of who you are.  I am a dreamer by nature, hence the glittery sentiment.. 

I love all things sparkly, and I like to think I bring a sparkle of joy to the lives of my family and friends.  So I added a sprinkling of rhinestones.

I am a super girly-girl, so I had to have pink on my card.

I am an uncomplicated (although my husband may respectfully disagree at times)  yet interesting  individual.  That's why I stuck with a CAS card and added a simple yet bold chevron border.

And finally, my faith is something that is very important to me.  It grounds me and gives me a firm foundation upon which I build my life.  So I anchored my focal point near the bottom of my card.

Well, I'm sure Freud could draw more parallels, but I'll stop there.  :)





Well, that's it for now.  So sorry that post ran so long. 



2 comments:

  1. All three cards are fabulous! I love the thought you put into your first card and how it represents you. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three amazing cards for M.D. Anderson!! I know they will bring hope and joy to those who receive them!!

    ReplyDelete