Pages - Menu

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Clean and Simple Christmas Card


I am a huge fan of clean and simple design, and that's what I strived for with today's card.  I heat embossed the snowflake and sentiment in white onto a kraft rectangle.  I attached that rectangle to my card base and traced around it with a white gel pen.  

I loved the design so much that I created a bunch of them to use as my Christmas cards this year.  I used different colors and images and they look fantastic!  There's a badly lit picture in my Instagram stream, but I will officially share them with you as soon as I put them in the mail to family to friends.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love the fabulously simple design of this card. White on Kraft is something I have been planning to stamp out myself these past couple days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your CAS white design looks fabulous on the kraft paper!!

    ReplyDelete