Pages - Menu

Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Little Coloring



Happy Thursday!  Can you believe it's only a week until Thanksgiving.  My how time flies!

I have been in a coloring mood lately.  There's something so relaxing about putting on some good music and coloring.  Or maybe it could have to do with the fact that I've begun to collect Spectrum Noir markers.

I have to say I really enjoy using them.  They shade and blend beautifully.  And compared to Copic,  they are an amazing value.

The only drawback is the coloring tips.  They come with a chisel tip and bullet tip.  And I've found that it's difficult to get into tight spaces with the bullet tip.  However, rumor has it that brush tip replacements will be available soon.  So I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that.
post signature

2 comments:

  1. That is a whole lot of colouring! WOW... lovely.
    Reminds me a bit of the days of Doodle Art...I liked the black fuzzy ones, as it was easy to stay in those lines!
    ...and colouring is fun, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful layout to show off your pretty colored flowers!!

    ReplyDelete