Pages - Menu

Sunday, November 25, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Winter Blues Challenge

So you know me, I can't make just one card for a challenge.  So here's my second card for CAS-ual Friday's CFC79 Winter Blues Challenge.


This card is the exact opposite of my first card.  There's no designer paper used on this one.  Everything you see is stamped!  I stamped and masked my sentiment using SU's Night of Navy ink.  Next I stamped several different snowflakes using the same ink as the sentiment.  I stamped each image twice so that I have a darker and lighter shade.  To finish off the card I used a silver gel pen to add a line.
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Lovely snowflake card! Thanks for sharing your Winter Blues project with us @ CASual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stealing a few moments for myself this morning to check in on your beautiful work!

    I love this fabulous CAS design with your gorgeous blue snowflakes!! A great holiday card, Nathalia!

    ReplyDelete