Pages - Menu

Monday, December 3, 2012

Play Date Cafe Challenge 159

Last post for today, I promise!

These are colors for The Play Date Cafe Challenge 159:


Don't you just love these colors?!?!  Red, black, and white are my FAVORITE colors.  If I were feeling better, I would definitely be entering more than one card.  Anyhow, here is my card for the challenge:


I started by adhering a black and white striped paper from Fancy Pants to a white card base.   

Next I added roses from PTI's Rosie Posie set.  I die cut the roses out of red cardstock and stamped and heat embossed the rose image onto the die cuts using Versamark ink and clear glitter embossing powder.  I LOVE how the flowers turned out!

To finish the card, I added an image from PTI's Wish Big stamp set and scattered a few clear rhinestones around.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. These colors make for such a stunning card! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those gorgeous roses! Really beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those roses are so pretty and sparkly! I too really like the color combo in this challenge. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the layout, matches the dynamic colours!

    ReplyDelete