Pages - Menu

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Can You Digi It Challenge 28 - Going Green

Happy Tuesday morning!

Today marks the start of a new challenge over at the Can You Digi It blog.  To celebrate Pantone's color of the year, we're going green!  Emerald green to be exact.  The Can You Digi It Challenge 28 is to create a project inspired by all this gorgeous green goodness:

cydi28

And here's my emerald green card:

I used the Bee Happy digital image from Lily Pink Designs to create this little card.  

I colored the image using Photo Shop Elements, printed it, and fussy cut the hexagons apart.  I adhered the individual hexagons in flower-like shape to a kraft card base, and popped up the center using foam adhesive.

I created the sentiment in Photo Shop Elements and trimmed it into a fishtail banner shape.  I finished the card off with a little faux pen stiching and two green rhinestones.

I hope you'll join in the fun and play along with us at Can You Digi It!  

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. Great design with these fun colors and great hexagon shapes!! A wonderful card, Nathalia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh...Love the greens against the orange!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you've done with the stamp. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete