Pages - Menu

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sweet n' Sassy & Mojo Monday Challenges

Happy new year!!!

I know it's been a bit quiet around my blog, but now that the holidays are over I am back!

Just wanted to pop in with a little a card I made for Sweet n' Sassy's Challenge 1 of their January New Release Challenges.  The theme for the challenge is creature comforts.  The first thing I thought of is my sweet dog Sugar.  She is such a comfort to me.  She's a constant companion and very good listener!

So without further chit chat, here's my card:

I used a Sweet n' Sassy stamp set called Ruff Day.  I just discovered Sweet n' Sassy in the last few weeks, and I have to say that I'm hooked.  I LOVE all their cute critters and punny sentiments

The card was made using Mojo Moday's Sketch 275.


Well, that's it!  There's still time to play in both challenges, so be sure to check them both out!

2 comments:

  1. What a great card for both challenges, Nathalia!! We are such big dog lovers at our house, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the Mojo Monday challenge.

    ReplyDelete