Pages - Menu

Sunday, February 17, 2013

OWH's Virtual Card Making Party - Challenge 2

I'm back with my card for Challenge 2 of OWH's Virtual Card Making Party!  The second challenge is called "All Creatures Great and Small; Cards for Kids."

Here's my take on this fun challenge:


I used one of my favorite stamps, Puppy Love, a digital stamp set from Sweet n' Sassy Stamps.  I colored him with my Prismacolor pencils to look my sweet fur baby, Sugar.  


Yep, you're seeing that correctly.  She's found herself a pillow and tucked herself under the rug for a nice long nap.  She's such a silly girl!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. OMG! How sweet is that! The card is cute too! LOL! I have a 'Sugar' as well, my bunny!

    Thanks for playing along with my part of OWH VCMP.

    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete