Pages - Menu

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

CAS(E) This Sketch 52

Just wanted to stop in to share the card I made for CAS(E) this Sketch #52.  Here is this week's sketch:
This my card:


I used my Cameo to cut this pennant shape out of the Christmas tree patterned paper by the Paper Studio.  Next I cut this tree from Hero Arts out of pink cardstock and covered it in pink glitter to match the pink glitter trees on the patterned paper.  I cut this banner shape out of two shades of pink cardstock and heat embossed my sentiment using white embossing powder and a stamp from a Technique Tuesday set.

I started by attaching the glitter die-cut tree onto the front of my card and tying some pink baker's twine around the card front.  I added the patterned panel using foam adhesive to get some dimension.  And I finished off the card by attaching the sentiment banner.

Thanks for stopping by today!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment