Pages - Menu

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches 269



A happy rainy Sunday to you.

Just dropping in to share the card I made for the Freshly Made Sketches 269 challenge.

Here's this week's sketch:



And here's my card:


I rotated the sketch to put the stripes at the bottom.  

I started with some Recollections washi tape that I purchased on a whim (What can I say, I'm a sucker for a good deal on crafty goods.)  I used MFT Flashy Florals stamps to mimic the flowers on the washi tape.  A sprinkling of sequins finish off the card.




Paper:  Recollections card stock
Stamps:  My Favorite Things - Flashy Florals
Ink:  Papertrey Ink - Simply Charteruse, New Leaf, Ocean Tides, Tropical Teal, Americana, and Pure Poppy; Versafine - Onxy
Accessories:  Recollections washi tape, Hobby Lobby black sequins, Silhouette Cameo, PixScan mat

No comments:

Post a Comment