Pages - Menu

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Happy New Year

Welcome, friends! And a very happy 2017 to you.

I love the start of a brand new year because it mean a fresh start.  And this year I'm looking forward to a fresh start with my blog.

Even though I haven't posted in quite some time (nearly three years, yikes!) I have been crafting away!

To help me get back in the swing of things blogging wise, I thought I'd start by sharing some of the cards I've made over the last year.




A Rosy Hello!  

I LOVE patterned paper!  Love it!  You could say I'm a bit obsessed with it.  In fact, I have to take Dear Husband with me when I go to the craft store, so I don't cave and buy every pad of patterned paper I see!

The patterned paper here is from the 5th & Frolic collection by Dear Lizzy and it inspired this card.  

I started by stamping all of the images and die cutting them using my Cameo and the Pix Scan mat. The tea cup is from Tea Party by the Ton Stamps.  The rose and leafs are from Fresh Cut Roses by the Ton Stamps.  The "Hello" sentiment is from Succulents by Waffle Flower Stamps.

A few pearls, a doily and some gray twine finish off the card.

Thanks for stopping by today!




No comments:

Post a Comment