Pages - Menu

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Happy Almost Spring

Hello crafty friends!  I know it's been a little while since I've posted.  Things have just been crazy around here and a lot of postive changes have been happening!  So I just wanted to stop by and say hi.

With Spring just around the corner, I have been in major stash busting mode!  I am a paper hoarder big time, and I've decided that I really need to start using up my stockpile of paper before I run out of crafting space!

I went back to my oldest stack of paper and have been crafting from there.  Here are a few cards I made:









post signature

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous papers in your hoarded stash, Nathalia!! I was hoping to turn some of mine into envelopes but can't get my hands on the new We R Memory Keeper's envelope punch board!

    Love these great cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant look with those stripes.
    Sorry I have not been around much lately... in the meantime, you have been doing a lot of creating!
    BTW, for some reason part of your links, etc., do not show up on my screen - just kind of a pale line. Do I need to change settings? And then, these old eyes are not so good either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you made the banner out of the vellum...super smart. Hope you get more time to craft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that sparkly paper. Don't you love finding treasures like these in your stash?

    ReplyDelete