Pages - Menu

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

OWH Midweek Throwdown: Sentiment Free

Woo-hoo, I'm on a roll!  Second post of the day for the second day in a row! {Doing a little happy dance.  Care to join in?}

I wanted to play along with Operation Write Home's Midweek Throwdown Challenge, Sentiment Free.

What do you mean no sentiment?  Is that even possible?  I have made all of ONE, as in singular, card without a sentiment ever!  So, yeah, this was a bit of a challenge for me.

I fought every one of my card-making instincts long enough to create this little card:


That's right, no sentiment anywhere on this little beauty!

Well, that's it for me today.  Let the happy dancing continue!

5 comments:

  1. The jewel on your flower adds the perfect finishing touch! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you didn't need the sentiment. This card is just lovely as is. I agree with Bobbi - love that gem on the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright and cheery card. Love the pink flower with the jewel. Your card is a beauty and it says "Happy Day" without any sentiment. Thanks for sharing.

    Sharon S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did great with this challenge. There is so much interest with this card you don't need a sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bright and cheerful, Nathalia!! Such a pretty design!!

    ReplyDelete