Pages - Menu

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

OWH Sketch 154



Hello again.

I just wanted to stop in to share a card I made using this week's Operation Write Home Sketch #154.

This is the awesome sketch:


And this is the card I created:

You'll notice that my center focal point is TWICE as big as the sketch called for, but I took a little creative license and used it anyways!  I just learned to make these little -- what would you call them?  Rosettes? -- from a tutorial I found on Splitcoast Stampers. It was super fun to make!  In fact it was so fun to make that I kind of went crazy and made a whole bunch to use on future projects!

Anyhow, thanks for stopping in!



2 comments:

  1. Now I think you are just showing off, Nathalia!! How gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with no sentiment! I am with you - there just has to be one on the front of a card! I struggle with sketches that do not feature a spot for the saying.

    ReplyDelete