Pages - Menu

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fall Five Part 5

Today is the last post of the Fall Five.  So here's today's card:


This is the last of the owl paper cards, I promise!  But this paper was just too darn cute.  So this is one of my favorite go-to layouts to showcase all that pretty DP I've hoarded collected :)

So my question to you today is:  What are you looking forward to most this fall?

I had the opportunity to go up to Apple Hill this weekend.  For those of you who aren't familiar with Northern California, Apple Hill is a collection of working apple orchards in the foothills surrounding Sacramento.  

It's absolutely beautiful to travel out to the foothills to see all the trees changing color and to enjoy all the yummy apple/baked goodies.  It would have really felt like fall if it hadn't been 95 degrees outside with everyone walking around in shorts and flip-flops. 

Oh, well.  I still enjoyed my, almost, fall day at the apple orchards!  So I'm looking forward to going back up there when the weather cools a bit.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

5 comments:

  1. What a cute Fall card! I bet it is beautiful at the orchards. My favorite part of fall is the cooler weather and all the holiday excitement! Love love love this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous layout for your fun autumn paper!! Super cute card, Nathalia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Love the paper too! I love Fall! Cool mornings and evenings, comfortable days. the colors, smells, holidays - I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute fall card with your owlies-I just love owlies! And this time of year is one of my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is cute paper! The grateful greeting adds just the right touch to this card.

    ReplyDelete