Pages - Menu

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Go Fish Challenge 25

The Go Fish Challenge Blog is celebrating their one year anniversary with a CAS anniversary card challenge.  

This is the card I created:


I still had my Cricut out, so I though I'd put it to good use.  Using the Cricut Craft Room, I cut the the sentiment out of white cardstock.  I rounded the corners and backed the heart with strips of colored paper.

To finish the card, I foam mounted the white cardstock on a black card base.

And there you have it, a clean and simple anniversary card.

There's still plenty of time to play a long so be sure to check out their blog and the challenge here.



4 comments:

  1. This is brill - I thought it was pink though! Love that rainbow heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow...love the cut out with the bands of color behind it! amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe Santa will bring me a Cricut! What a wonderful anniversary card, Nathalia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic anniversary card. Love the CAS style. Thank you for joining us at GoFish!

    ReplyDelete