Pages - Menu

Friday, September 7, 2012

With a Cherry on Top

Meet today's card.


As summer is winding down, I wanted to make one last ditch effort to capture that relaxed, lazy summer day feeling.  

I used Papertrey Ink's Everyday Button Bits to stamp the cherry stem and leaves.  I didn't have buttons that fit the design so I turned to my favorite Fiskars mini heart punch and some red and white gingham paper.  And who would have known, but the heart's size was PERFECT!

I stamped the matching sentiment on a yellow and white gingham flag and added a little bling.
The card base is a some denim patterned cardstock from my stash (in other words, I couldn't tell you who the manufacturer is, sorry :)) with a gingham strip to anchor the card's design.

And there you have it, one more quick and simple card.

Happy crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. I love the gingham cherries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another sweet card, love the heart punch cherries on the denim card base!

    ReplyDelete