Pages - Menu

Friday, September 28, 2012

Retro Sketch Challenge 30

Last post of the day, I promise!  And it's a good one!

Today is my first time officially playing along with Retro Sketches!  I've drooled over their challenges and have even made a card or two but never have managed to post them on time -- until today!

This is the sketch for Retro Sketches Challenge 30:

 

And here's my card:


I used Echo Park's Happy Day collection and Unity Stamp Company's Sending My Love Stamp set to create this fun little card.

Phew, did you make it through all three of today's posts?  Because I barely did!  Well, thanks for hanging in there with me as I played a little bit of catch up.  Anyways, have a fantastic weekend and happy crafting!





3 comments:

  1. Ooooh I love this! Might have to have a go at that sketch myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful bright paper for your fun mailbox and love letters!! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card you made from an equally adorable stamp set. I just love those little envelopes.

    ReplyDelete