Pages - Menu

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Office Supply Challenge

So a few weeks ago (I'm a bit behind) the Card a Day blog group had an office supply challenge.  I completely missed it!  So in the spirit of catching up (which was last weeks challenge) here is my office supply challenge card:



Like the Great Outdoors Challenge, I'm stretching the definition of this challenge a wee bit.  I included a typewriter sticker from Echo Park's Everyday Eclectic sticker sheet and used a label maker to create the sentiment.

I used paper from Echo Park's Everyday Eclectic collection and Papertrey Ink's Sunburst die (I'm not actually sure what the die's name is, and I don't see it on their website, sorry) to create the perfect sunburst background.

Two more challenges to go until I'm caught up!  Woo-hoo.

Thanks for stopping by today and happy crafting!

6 comments:

  1. Your fabulous label sentiment is absolutely perfect for this great card!! Love your sunburst background for this wonderful vintage typewriter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Perfect for the challenge!
    I love your blog to...great job!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...nicely create background! impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fun background you created! Good for you on catching up on the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I love this one! Great job Nat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing says "office" like a typewrite. :) Great job on our office challenge. Your background is so cool. It looks like rays of sun shooting behind your main image.

    ReplyDelete