Pages - Menu

Sunday, December 16, 2012

CAS(E) this Sketch! Challenge #9

Happy Sunday night all!

I just wanted to post a card I made for the the CAS(E) this Sketch! Challenge #9.  This is the sketch for the week:


And here's my card:


I stamped the fun kite image from the Perfectly Perfect Day set by Avocado Arts in Tuxedo black.  I used a few Spectrum Noir markers to color in the kites.   I drew in the kite strings freehand and added the bow and sentiment from the same stamp set.

Well, that's it for this little card.  There's still some time to play along, so be sure to check out the challenge for yourself!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. LOVE those kites and I'm impressed with your strings. Every time I try to draw in strings for balloons, kites, etc I ruin my card! Yours are perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on this fun sketch, Nathalia! I love your kites!

    ReplyDelete