Pages - Menu

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Love is in the Air Challenge

Just popping in with a card I put together for the Cards in Envy Love is in the Air Challenge.

Anyhow, here is my card:


I started with a sketch, but for the life of me, I can't find where I found this sketch.  

I used some fun conversational heart paper that I cut at an angle and mounted onto a white card base.  I added strips of red cardstock to the middle edges of the heart paper to draw the eye to the sentiment. 

I stamped the "be my valentine" stamp from The Paper Studio in Memento Love Letter ink.  To help ground the sentiment, I stamped a heart image from American Crafts Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm collection in Memento Angel Pink ink on both sides of the sentiment.  

To finish the card, I added a die cut and dry embossed heart embellishment to the bottom right corner.  The heart is topped with small red button and some baker's twine.

Well, that's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out my card-a-day project site here, for your daily dose of card making inspiration.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment