Pages - Menu

Friday, November 22, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays 121

I love the challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays this week!  The CAS-ual Friday's Challenge 121 is to use 8 of something.  This is my card:


I stamped the smallest "button" from Papertrey Ink's Bits & Buttons set eight times on a 3-inch panel.  I tried to create an ombre effect by stamping the buttons using PTI's Sweet Blush, Autumn Rose, and Scarlet Jewel inks.  I stamped the "Hello, Friend" sentiment from the Dear Lizzy Collection in Tuxedo Black Memento ink.

To keep the eye moving from the sentiment, I placed loops of coordinating colored ribbon on the upper left-hand side of the square panel.

I used foam adhesive to mount my square onto the white cardstock panel, and used my score board to score a square around it.

Finally, the entire thing is mounted on a black card base.  

Well, that's it for me today.  Have a super weekend!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment