Pages - Menu

Monday, February 18, 2013

Addicted to CAS Challenge 6

Just wanted to share a card that I made for Addicted to CAS's Challenge 6.  The code word for this challenge is candy.  Here's my candy card:


I loved the colors in my sticky notepad, so I used them for this card.  I die cut each sticky note, colored them with my Versamark pen, and used some clear glitter embossing powder to add a glossy candy-like finish to my jars.  I used a stamp from Cosmo Cricket's S'More Love for my sentiment.

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Great idea to use the sticky note colors on your candy jars! I love the sentiment you chose to go along with them. Thanks for playing at ATCAS this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colorful, glossy candy jars!! Sweet design and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cheerful card. Love the trio of images.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Nathalia. Great take on this weeks Candy theme. Thank you for playing along with the ATCAS challenge.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those colours POP!
    Great CAS card! Thanks for playing along at addicted to CAS!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow...what an eye catching color combination!

    ReplyDelete