Pages - Menu

Sunday, February 17, 2013

OWH's Virtual Card Making Party - Challenge 6

I am having such a fun time with OWH's Virtual Card Making Party!  I am on a roll!  So it's fitting that Challenge 6 is "Things with Wheels!"

Here's my card:


I had some fun with this card.  I started with a white piece of card stock that I "water colored" with some distress ink.  Next I stamped my CTMH bicycle on the dried water colored background.  I added some color with my Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut only the bottom of the bicycle.

I'll be back soon with another card!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Cute...love your color choices and the twine. Fun image...thanks for playing in the Things with Wheels challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet sentiment for your cute "wheels" card! I love your choice of colors too.

    ReplyDelete