Pages - Menu

Friday, February 15, 2013

CYDI? Challenge 29

Holy smokes this has been a CRAZY busy week!  I can't believe that it's Friday already!

Anyhow, I finally have a chance to sit down and collect my thoughts, so I thought I'd stop in and share the card I created for the CYDI? Challenge 29, Love is in the air.  This week's challenge is all about love.  And here's the lovely little card I created for the challenge:


I used KiniArt's Shorky image.  I just love this little girl with her cute little bandana!  I used my Prisma colors to color her.  I didn't blend the colors because I wanted her to have a "fur" texture.  I finished the card with some fun paper from American Crafts and a typed sentiment.

Well, that's all from me.  I hope that you'll find time to play along with this week's CYDI? Challenge!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment