Pages - Menu

Sunday, February 17, 2013

OWH's Virtual Card Making Party - Challenge 1

Happy Sunday to you!  If you're here in the sates happy President's Day weekend!  I hope that you're enjoying your three-day weekend doing something fun.

Hubby and I just got last night from a quick trip up to Reno, Nevada and Lake Tahoe.  It was a gorgeous trip!  The weather was sunny and there was still snow up in the mountains.  Lake Tahoe is breathtaking any time of year.  Here's the view from North Shore.


Anyway, back to why I'm here!  OWH is having a Virtual Card Making Party this weekend!  There are several fun challenges up on their blog, so be sure to swing by and check it out!  The first challenge was to create a card using zig-zags (aka Chevrons).  I love chevrons so this challenge was a ton of fun!  Here's my quick little chevron card:


The paper and embellie are from American Craft's soon-to-be-released Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm collection!  I won this entire collection from American Craft's during their CHA previews, and I must say it is so much fun!  Thank you, American Crafts!

I'm going to be posting quite few times today to play along with OWH's Virtual Card Making Party, so don't say I didn't warn you!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love those chevrons on the purple paper! And you're lucky to have won it all! The sailboat is a cute embellishment. I love your Lake Tahoe pics - very relaxing to look at. Thanks for playing along in my challenge!

    ReplyDelete