Pages - Menu

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Five Words

Evening all!

I'm popping in with a quick post for the Hope You Can Cling To (HYCCT) Challenge that's going on this month at Split Coast Stampers.  If you're new to the HYCCT Challenge be sure to swing by Split Coast Stampers and read all about it here or click on the way cute blinky they created below.




Any how, today's challenge was to create a card using five words.  I got a little overzealous and ended up with six words.  I hope the challenge police don't arrest me :)  Regardless, here is my card:


I LOVE all the typography that's out there right now.  I mean, I totally swoon over a good piece of subway art.  So I decided to try to make my own version.  

I downloaded a few of my favorite fonts, chose my five six words and set to work.  I used Microsoft Word to create my "subway art" focal point.  I printed, trimmed, and attached it to a bright pink card base.  And of course I had to add a bit of bling to finish the card.

I'd love to share my font image with you if you'd like to use it for any of your HYCCT challenges or for anything else really.  Just send me an email, and I'll send an unwatermarked pdf version right over.


Well, that's it for me tonight.  Have a wonderful evening and happy crafting!








2 comments:

  1. I love this gorgeous word art, Nathalia, and would be honored to use it on some of my HYCCT cards! I'm sending you an email!

    Your card is absolutely perfect and sure bring hope and courage to the person who received it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the words are great, so there's no way you could leave one of them out. ;) I love the pink jewel in survivor!

    ReplyDelete