Pages - Menu

Monday, October 8, 2012

Play Date Cafe 152

Hello Friends.  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

I'm stopping in to share a card I created for Play Date Cafe's 152 Challenge and Papercraft Magazine's October Gallery Challenge.  The challenge was to create a card using this color pallet, black and white with a splash of plum:


This is my card:


I used my Cricut and the Sophisticated cartridge to cut the card shape and the white mat.  The spider web border was cut using the Ribbons and Rosettes cartridge.  I used TPC Studio stamps and some Hero Hues Chalk Ink in Iris to stamp my sentiment and ink the edges of the white mat.  I finished the card with a black, sparkly spider sticker.

There's still time to play along, so be sure to check out the Play Date Cafe for more details.

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Boo-tifully done! you are a great cardmaker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spooky spider-love the spider webbing. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun shaped card! Love those super spider webs. Thanks for joining in this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shape... What a great take on this week's color splash. Thanks for coming out to play with us at The Play Date Cafe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Love the big spider and web diecut, you used it perfectly! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty color combo. Pefect for your Halloween card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Halloween design!! Love the spider and web cut outs!

    ReplyDelete