Pages - Menu

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Retro Sketch 31

I'm back with a second post for today.

I just wanted to share the card I made for the Retro Sketch 31 Challenge.  Here's the sketch:


And here's my card:


I was going through my stash and I happened upon this black and white damask paper we used for our wedding.  So I thought it would be perfect to make a wedding card.  I added a little black tulle (I couldn't get a good photo of it) to add some texture and three red hearts to draw the eye upward.

Well, that's it  for now.  Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

3 comments:

  1. I love this beautiful wedding card!! What a sensational design, Nathalia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathalia, I love your elegant card! Everything about it is perfect! Thank you so much for playing with us at RetroSketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tulle adds just the right touch. Very nice wedding card.

    ReplyDelete