Pages - Menu

Monday, October 1, 2012

A CASE a Day...

... keeps the creative blahs away!

When I get stuck for inspiration and all creativity has disappeared, I turn to my trusty Cards Pinterest board, and I CASE a card or two.  It gets me in my craft room playing with my stash, and eventually an idea will be sparked!  I will find inspiration in a long forgotten cache of DSP hiding in the bottom of my cabinet, or I'll look at a neglected stamp set in a whole new light.

With all that said, today's card is a (wouldn't you have guessed it?!?!) CASE of this card.  It came from the Bella Blvd Studio Blog.  I tried looking for the exact post featuring this card, but was unable to find it (sad face.)  They have a TON of awesome ideas other there, so be sure to check them out!

This is my CASE'd card:


Well, gotta dash!  I have a bunch (some may say too many) crafty projects lined up for me today, and I can't wait to share them with you soon!  Until then, happy crafting!


4 comments:

  1. Love it-so cheerful!! I'm all about the CASE'ing-it frees up my brain to actually make something-LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome design with these bright fishtail banners!! I love this one, Nathalia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright, cheery card! I love the sentiment and all the colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute - even though there are varied patterns - you made them go together!

    ReplyDelete