Pages - Menu

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy World Card Making Day!

Hey Y'all!  Happy World Card Making Day!

I started off today with the intent of having a card making marathon, but I've been sucked into blog land, hopping from one site to another to soak in all the wonderful inspiration and to enter for all the awesome prizes!

To learn more about World Card Making Day be sure to visit the official site here.  There's challenges and prizes and stuff, so really, go check it out!

So just a heads up, I will be posting multiple times today for various challenges and such.  But the main chunk of my card photos will be over on my Tumblr site.  It's quicker (and less wordy) for me to post my photos there!

Anyway, Happy World Card Making Day however you may be celebrating it!

No comments:

Post a Comment