Pages - Menu

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Friday Mashup 78 Card Making Challenge

Hello again.

I just wanted to share the card I created for the Friday Mashup Challenge 78.

This week's challenge was to create a card using fall leaves or twine.  Or you  can "mashup" the two challenges and create a card with fall leaves and twine.

Since this is my first time playing along, I thought I'd keep it simple and stick to just fall leaves.  So here's my card:

I stamped and fussy cut two leaves out of colored cardstock and adhered them to a warm golden tone-on-tone background.  To keep the eye moving, I used a little red and white gingham  ribbon and added a cute fall sticker from The Paper Studio as my focal point

Well, that's it from me today.  Enjoy and have a fantastic Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. Very nice! I really like those leaves against that golden background!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful background paper, and I love the gingham! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the patterned background and the warm colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this beautiful autumn design!! What a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful autumn card. The leaves you cut are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete