Pages - Menu

Monday, October 22, 2012

Play Date Cafe 154

Hi all!  I hope you had a fabulous weekend!

Today I wanted to share a few cards I created for the Play Date Cafe Challenge 154.  Here are this week's yummy colors:


I sat down to create something for this challenge and all my creative mojo disappeared.  Don't you just hate when that happens!?!?  So I pulled out some ink and white cardstock and just started playing with my stamps.  Before I knew it, I was having such a good time that I had put together FIVE cards!  I hope you'll stick with me as I introduce them!

Card 1:

I stamped an image from the American Crafts Majestic collection in SU Cherry Cobbler, PTI Enchanted Evening , and PTI Plum Pudding.  I finished the card by adding a sentiment from TPC Greetings stamp set.

Card 2:

I stamped an image and sentiment from PTI's Heart to Heart 3 in PTI's Scarlet Jewel, Enchanted Evening, and Plum Pudding.

Card 3:

I adhered three strips of cardstock to a scrap paper and punched half of a label out of the side.  I added heat embossed  flowers from SU's  Simply Soft stamp set and a sentiment from Fiskars Grateful stamp set.

Card 4:

I used Salty Ocean Distress Ink to watercolor a background, and added an image from SU's Simply Soft stamp set.  I heat embossed a sentiment from TPC Greetings stamp set on a strip of purple cardstock.  I adhered both to a white card base to finish off the card.

Card 5:


I used PTI Chevron Background basics and Salty Ocean Distress Ink, Crushed Concord Distress Ink, and SU's Rose Red Ink.  The sentiment is from PTI's We Go Together set.

Did you make it through all five?

If you'd like to play along, there's still some time.  Be sure to check out the Play Date Cafe for more info on this week's challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!




post signature

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards!! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these cards are beautiful. I struggle with CAS and OLC. I'm going to try to CASE some of these and see if I can make something half as good as you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful cards and such great takes on the color story this week! Thanks for playing along with The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh I love ALL of your cards! So fun! Thank you for playing along with The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Five great designs, Nathalia! When inspiration takes hold of you, it doesn't let go!!

    ReplyDelete