Pages - Menu

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Halloween Treats

As a crafter do you ever feel like you're celebrating holidays a little early?  I was making Halloween cards during the summer and Christmas cards in the fall.  I feel like my internal holiday calendar is off!

Well, I thought it would be fun to make some Halloween treats in October.  What a novel idea!

I made a little care package for my brother.  This was the little bag:


And here's what was inside the bag:


 Ghost suckers inspired by this pin from Pinterest.  I didn't have time to run to the fabric store, so I went with what I had on hand -- white tissue paper.


Zombie sugar cookies.

 Chocolate chip cookies.  Not super festive, but they are his favorite so I had to include them.
 And chocolate covered pretzels dressed up to look like a witch's broom.  This was inspired by something I saw in one of the SU catalogs.  They used black licorice but no one I know likes it, so I had to get creative.

Well, that's it for Halloween treats!  Thanks for stopping by.
post signature

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet sister you are! Fun treat bag and yummy treats - you'll score plenty of points for being the best sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your brother is one lucky dude. I like how you added the googly eyes tag to the chocolate chip cookies. It kind-of makes it like a scary halloween eyeball cookie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these fabulous treats, Nathalia!! So very perfect for your most "special" trick or treaters!! I know your brother will love his box of treats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy treats for your brother! I can't work too much ahead on holiday things or I feel off-kilter and nothing seems special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I am so wishing that i saw this post before halloween. You have so many clever ideas/treats!!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He must have loved this Goodie Bag...adorable on the outside and scrumptious Goodness on the inside...great ideas for Halloween! (and it is fun to create "in season" isn't it!? LOL )

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cute halloween ideas! So fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete