Pages - Menu

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Halloween Treats

As a crafter do you ever feel like you're celebrating holidays a little early?  I was making Halloween cards during the summer and Christmas cards in the fall.  I feel like my internal holiday calendar is off!

Well, I thought it would be fun to make some Halloween treats in October.  What a novel idea!

I made a little care package for my brother.  This was the little bag:


And here's what was inside the bag:


 Ghost suckers inspired by this pin from Pinterest.  I didn't have time to run to the fabric store, so I went with what I had on hand -- white tissue paper.


Zombie sugar cookies.

 Chocolate chip cookies.  Not super festive, but they are his favorite so I had to include them.
 And chocolate covered pretzels dressed up to look like a witch's broom.  This was inspired by something I saw in one of the SU catalogs.  They used black licorice but no one I know likes it, so I had to get creative.

Well, that's it for Halloween treats!  Thanks for stopping by.
post signature