Pages - Menu

Monday, November 19, 2012

20 Christmas Cards in 20 Days

So the Card-a-Day gals have unofficially/officially decided to challenge ourselves to making 20 Christmas cards in 20 days.  I'm always down for a good challenge.  So here we go!

I thought, hey, this is the perfect opportunity to try out a "One Sheet Wonder."  One Sheet Wonder, for those who don't know, is where you take one sheet of 8.5" by 11" DP paper, add ten card bases and embellies and out comes ten cards.  Sounds good, right?  Easy-peasy.  Not for this girl!

I think I got maybe three cards out of it.  Sigh.




I love the idea of the One Sheet Wonder, and I will definitely be trying it again, hopefully with better results!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job with this fun paper!! Three super cute holiday cards!

    ReplyDelete