Pages - Menu

Friday, November 30, 2012

Snowy Winter Fun!

So I happened upon this fun challenge from the Addicted to CAS blog, thanks to Dorothy.  The code word for their first challenge is "snow."

Here is the cute little card I made thinking about snow:


I love this wonderful snowy scene.  It's a journaling card from Echo Park's Winter Wishes collection.  The scene was so cute that I wanted it to be the star of the card, so I kept the rest of the card pretty simple.  

I created a simple Polaroid frame for it.  I finished off the card by heat embossing a sentiment from PTI's Vintage Picnic in silver at the bottom of the frame.

And there you have it!  A quick and simple snowy CAS card!

I hope this card serves up some winter fun  inspiration for all of us OWH card makers participating in the midweek throwdown!

Thanks for stopping by today.  And make sure to check out the Addicted to CAS blog to play along with the Snow Challenge.


post signature

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful snowy image!! Perfect for the CAS challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, indeed it is cute, a lovely winter scene. Thanks for sharing with us for our first CAS, I hope we see you again at Addicted to CAS. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Love that you have a polaroid look to your card. The scene is just gorgeous, love it! Thanks so much for playing in our first challenge at ATCAS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card! The image reminds me of a Charles Wysocki painting! And I'm a big fan of CAS.

    ReplyDelete