Pages - Menu

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Season's Greetings Card

I hope you survived Thanksgiving and black Friday!  We had a wonderful first Thanksgiving in our new place!  My husband is such an amazing man.  He stepped up and took care of most of the meal (without being asked or anything!!!) so that I could spend time visiting with my family.  He even set the table!  I'm telling you, I found myself a good man!

Well, enough chit-chat.  Let's get to today's card.

It's a quick little card I made using a sketch I return to pretty regularly.  I added a few Studio Calico wood veneer snowflakes to spice things up!

Well, that's it from me today!  Have a super rest of the weekend!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Kudos to your man!

    I can see why you return to the sketch often. It's fabulous. Of course, I'm a bit biased because I love banners. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fish-tailed banners, too!! Beautiful work with this great layout! I love your bright colors and fun wooden snowflakes!!

    What a kind and thoughtful husband you have!! Sounds like he made this a very special Thanksgiving, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, the banners are great!! Fun wooden snowflakes too!

    ReplyDelete