Pages - Menu

Sunday, November 25, 2012

CFC79 Winter Blues

Hi all!  Just stopping in with a quick post tonight.  CAS-ual Friday's challenge this week is entitled CFC79 Winter Blues, and the idea is to create a card using the color blue.  So here's my cute little card:


I used paper from DCWV's Arctic Winter stack.  I fussy cut the snowball flag from coordinating DCWV paper and stamped "Hiya" from PTI's Hello Sunshine stamp set.  To finish the card, I added mini pom-poms to look like snowballs.
 post signature

4 comments:

  1. I love this little penguin juggling snowballs. And those pom poms are awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those snowballs are absolutely adorable. Love how he is juggling. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun muted colors on this sweet card!! Love the pom pom snowballs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card...love the litte juggling act!

    ReplyDelete