Pages - Menu

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Chevrons and Distress Ink


I had a little fun with the Summer Distress Ink collection.  The colors in the summer collection are just GORGEOUS and coordinated very well with a fun little paper collection from Recollections.  I know I had sworn off buying the big tablets of paper, but I couldn't help myself.  

The designs in this set from Recollections (Michael's house brand) were identical to designs by Amy Tangerine's Sketchbook line!  Am I the last person to figure out that Recollections is repacking American Craft's collections for waaay cheaper?!?!  

Seriously, I picked up this tablet at Michael's on clearance for $6. It came with coordinating stickers, velum printed papers, and diecuts.  I was buying this collection sheet by sheet from my local scrapbooking store for $1 a page over the summer.  You know, just something to keep in mind...
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love these bright colors used with this wonderful flower image and your great chevron background!! What awesome work with your distress inks, Nathalia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty - what lovely colors.
    I think I hear Michael's calling...

    ReplyDelete