Pages - Menu

Friday, November 16, 2012

Merry and Bright!


Hi All!  Happy Friday Before Thanksgiving!

Just wanted to share a quick holiday card I threw together with the help of the Cricut.  It's a bold and simple card, so it's a cinch to mass produce.  And the best part is that the card's flat, so it's easy to mail!

Have a wonderful weekend!  I'll be posting from San Francisco this weekend.  Hubby is a huge Star Trek fan (not the costume wearing kind, thank goodness!) and there happens to be a convention in town this weekend.  So he's super excited.  Me, not so much.  Oh, the things we do for love.  

It won't be a total loss though, I plan to get in plenty of shopping time.  And I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Union Square is all gussied up for the holidays.  There's something super festive about doing your Christmas shopping in San Francisco.  I highly recommend it!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Great design to let your sentiment be the star of this fun holiday card!

    ReplyDelete