Pages - Menu

Monday, November 19, 2012

Baby It's Cold Outside!

I love to use journaling cards in my cardmaking!  It's a quick and simple way to create a focal point, and they are just too darn cute!  So when I saw that Moxie Fab World was having a Journaling Cards Challenge, I knew I had to play!

Here's my card:



I used a journaling card from Echo Park's Winter Wishes collection.  Isn't he the cutest little snowman?!?!  I shaped the "Baby it's cold outside" sentiment stamp to fit the curve of the banner and stamped it on the journaling card in Color Box Charcoal Fluid Chalk Ink.

I placed several snowflake die cuts around the edge of the navy background and sprayed it with a silver frost glimmer mist to add a little extra sparkle and subtle detail to the background.  I couldn't stand to let the masking snowflakes go to waste, so I added two of them to the front of the card along with a silver metal snowflake brad!

So there you have it, a cute and quick and easy way to use journaling cards in your card making!
post signature

1 comment: